Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thankful...


Today I am feeling thankful....thankful for getting to enjoy these precious days at home with my girls, not rushing around this week getting ready for preschool since we're finished, snuggling with Madelyn at bedtime, hugs from Caroline, a fantastic husband, eskimo kisses from Caroline, Madelyn telling me I'm the best mom, a wonderful house, reliable cars, a relationship with Jesus Christ, and so much more!

Madelyn graduated preschool last week and it was so emotional! She has grown up so much, even from last fall. I was talking to her preschool teacher and she mentioned how shy she was in the beginning and at the end she would have to remind her to be quiet! Oh, my girl :) It is bittersweet knowing in a short 6 weeks she will head to kindergarten near our house. No longer will she be kept under my wing but will take off on her own....

She reminded me of something that is so hard to do....have patience. In our church the kids aged kindergarten thru 5th grade go to Hopetown for the service. They are talking about patience. Tonight Danny and I were talking about having more money to do this down the road and she quickly said, "Guys, remember...patience." Oh, how hard that is for me sometimes but it's so sweet that my 5 year old reminded me.

No comments:


Madelyn loves the Wii!

Sweet Caroline

A little bit about the life of us...